- Product Description
- Also Recommended
- Reviews ()
- Quick Questions ()
A JHE's Exclusive! Our Cedar Lake 42" Log Vanity features real solid wood construction. This means the vanity tops are a solid 2" thick and all drawers and side panels are real wood too. Not only are the sides of your vanity solid wood, they are tongue and groove paneling, just like many rustic cabin interior walls. When you place this vanity in your bathroom you can rest easy knowing that the vanity is there to last.
Enjoy this rustic work of art in your bathroom get away whether it happens to be in your log cabin, rustic lodge, or perhaps your western ranch or lakeside cottage! Where ever you are, this vanity will be there to faithfully serve for generations to come!
- Solid Wood construction! No plywood veneer
- Tilt-out Drawers with storage bin below sink
- Hidden hinges on the raised panel doors
- Drawer boxes feature dovetail construction and self closing full extension drawer glides.
- Upgrade to a solid wood vanity top with a natural front edge & distressed sides, solid wood top with edging, or use your own granite or marble vanity top.
- Solid wood back splashes included with vanity top for the back and each side that touches a wall.
- Order a sink & faucet from us and we can cut the sink & faucet holes for you.
- Choose either a clear or honey finish for your vanity.
- If the sink is placed in the center there is no room for drawers. If the sink is the right or left there will be drawers.
- If vanity will be going between two walls, we must have exact measurements for the width of the vanity.
|Dimensions||42" w x 21" d x 32" h, 34" h with the vanity top (vanity top will add to the depth and width)|
|Wood Style||Log - Hand Peeled|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Availability||Usually ships in 3 - 5 weeks|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
I ordered the vanity thinking I would get a nice rustic vanity. What I received simply blew me away. A few things not mentioned are the tilt out drawer under the sink area and the divider separating the drawers from the area behind the doors. This is a very nice vanity! The solid wood liquid glass top is gorgeous. Overall I am extremely happy with every part of the purchase, great quality for a great price.
Pros: sturdy, comfortable, unique design, long lasting
(Posted on 12/14/11) by Paul
Quality of the Product Value of the Product