- Product Description
- Also Recommended
- Reviews ()
- Quick Questions ()
A JHE's Exclusive! Our Cedar Lake 60" Log Wash Stand is made of solid wood. This means the vanity tops are a solid 2" thick and all drawers and side panels are real wood too. Rather than sit directly on the floor, we have designed this wash stand to have an open base, which gives it the unique look of a piece of furniture rather than just another vanity. When you place this wash stand in your bathroom you can rest easy knowing that the vanity is there to last.
Enjoy this rustic work of art in your bathroom get away whether it happens to be in your log cabin, rustic lodge, or perhaps your western ranch or lakeside cottage! Where ever you are, this vanity will be there to faithfully serve for generations to come!
- Solid Wood construction! No plywood veneer
- Tilt-out Drawers with storage bin below sink
- Hidden hinges on the raised panel doors
- Drawer boxes feature dovetail construction and self closing full extension drawer glides.
- Upgrade to a solid wood vanity top with a natural front edge & distressed sides, or use your own granite or marble vanity top.
- Solid wood back splashes included with vanity top for the back and each side that touches a wall.
- Order a sink & faucet from us and we can cut the sink & faucet holes for you.
- Choose either a clear or honey finish for your wash stand.
- If vanity will be going between two walls, we must have exact measurements for the width of the vanity.
|Dimensions||60" w x 21" d x 32" h, 34" h with the vanity top (vanity top will add to the depth and width)|
|Wood Style||Log - Hand Peeled|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Availability||Usually ships in 3 - 5 weeks|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Questions on Cedar Lake 60" Rustic Log Wash Stand
- From TJ at 2/6/13 1:27 AM