Rustic elegance. That is what came to mind when we designed our Cedar Lake log buffet and hutch.
- Tongue and groove sides will add to the cabin decor of your dining room.
- Naturally aged cedar logs are hand peeled and are used as legs, corner accents and hutch trim. These naturally aged logs feature so much rustic character! Beetle tracks, worm tracks, burls, gnarls and knobs are some of the features you may find on your log buffet and log hutch.
- The log hutch features a built in wine rack with wine glass storage underneath.
- Wood framed glass doors allow for a display of china and dinnerware
- The buffet features 3 drawers with 100lb rated self closing drawer slides which glide smoothly and silently open and shut so you can store your silverware, linens or other items away.
- The log buffet and hutch top is solid 2" thick real wood with a hand peeled log edging for greater depth and rustic character.
- Raised panel doors behind which is a nice open storage area with a shelf.
- Purchase as just the Buffet, or as a set by adding the hutch.
Functional, beautiful, yet rustic. What more could you want in your cabin buffet and hutch? If you think of something else let us know, we will be more than happy to build it to your specs. Order your rustic buffet and hutch in a clear eco friendly finish (as pictured) or in an eco-friendly honey pine finish.
Checkout more of our Cedar Lake Line of rustic dining furniture: Cedar Lake Dining
|Dimensions||75” w x 24” d x 80” h|
|Kitchen Island Size||No|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Usually ships in 2 - 4 weeks|
|Wood Style||Log - Hand Peeled|
Do you own this product? Write a Review