- Product Description
- Also Recommended
- Reviews ()
- Quick Questions ()
The Cedar Lake Double Log Swing is hand crafted using Northern White Cedar Logs which have been hand peeled to retain as much of the natural character in the logs as possible. The result is a sturdy rustic swing that is absolutely stunning and individually unique.
- Contoured seat slats ensure the utmost comfort while swinging and conversing with friends and family.
- Mortise and Tenon construction ensure the highest quality.
- Massive cedar logs are used for the legs and braces giving your double log swing a big rustic presense in your yard.
- Fits 4 average size adults comfortably
- Comes complete with the swings and the frame.
- Order your double gliding swing unfinished or with a Cedar Tone stain.
- American Made!
|Wood Style||Log - Hand Peeled|
|Dimensions||66" d x 84" l x 84" h|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Availability||Usually ships in 3 - 5 weeks|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Questions on Cedar Lake Double Facing Log Swing
- From Amy at 12/5/12 9:19 AM
- What does this weigh? How much assembly is required? What is the additional charge for stain?
- Hi Amy,
The double facing swing weighs around 450 - 500 lbs. The base of the swing will be assembled as well as the seats and backs. Figure on 1 hour for assembly. The cedar tone stain will add $160
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No