We're glad you asked.
There are lots of reasons why you would decide to buy from JHE’s Log Furniture Place.
- Proven customer satisfaction through Testimonials and by our BBB A+ Rating.
- We know log furniture.
- We have "hands on" knowledge of how to build quality log and rustic furniture.
- We are a log furniture manufacturer and retailer.
- We lower your cost by shipping directly from the factory... getting it to you faster and safer!
- Can you say "free shipping?" Good, because that is what we offer.
- Golden Rule customer service: We treat you they way we want to be treated.
- We offer our Lowest Price Promise. We will help you match to your needs and desires... just give us a call!
- Our selection is phenomenal! For instance... we have 100+ different rustic and log beds!
- We have 30+ dining tables with multiple matching dining chairs, stools and benches.
- We ship quickly and keep you informed. Estimated ship times are included in every description and over 400 pieces are kept in stock to ship out to you immediately!
- We believe in buying local.
- Most of the furniture you find on our website will be made in North America
- We only offer rustic furniture that we ourselves would own.
- Our selection may not be the biggest, but it is the largest selection of quality furniture available online.
- Every piece offered in our catalog is hand selected by knowledgeable craftsmen,.
- Our furniture will become your family's heirlooms.
Whether or not you decide to buy from us - please check out the company you buy from BEFORE you buy something. Ask yourself or check:
- If a similar product is less expensive on one site than another - why is the product less expensive?
- Probably because the quality is not as good. Call and ask - is the product made from real wood or from plywood? Does the bed have a real log frame with supports?
- Saving $40 in the beginning may not end up being a savings in the end. Our Cedar Lake collection for example is often duplicated in looks - but I have yet to see it be duplicated in quality.
- How original is the website? Was the design of a competing website duplicated because that website has a better ranking and better track record with customers? Are descriptions copied from other websites? Are product names copied from other websites?
- If a company will try to make themselves look like someone else you can bet there a reason they don't want to be who they are - or are known to be. I am proud to say that we create all of our own content and name our own products (yes, some products do have boring names). We use some manufacturer descriptions on a few products when instructed to.
- How many fans do they have on their Facebook page?
- Typically the more the better - but look at what the customers are saying - is it positive or negative and if negative is it negative due to lack of knowledge by the consumer or is it really negative?
- How knowledgeable and friendly are the people that you speak with?
- There are multiple other questions to ask. In this day and age there is no reason not to do business with established and well known companies. I can give you 2 other companies like us that I personally would buy from - 2 competitors of ours. I know of half a dozen or more that I would not do business with. I won't tell you who I wouldn't do business with but if you want a recommendation for someone other than us to buy from feel free to give us a call.
- Again - check the BBB - I would love to include some juicy stories from the BBB website on so called "competitors" of ours... but I won't. You can easily find them for yourself though.