The comfort springs are something that you really have to try in person to fall in love with them. I'm not sure a description can fully portray just how much more comfortable these springs make a log porch swing or any porch swing. The best way I guess is to imagine sitting on a hard solid surface, and then imagine sitting on a shock absorbing surface. A surface that will have a bit of bounce and a wider range of suspension while adding a smoother swinging motion to the swing. These springs will add all of those benefits to your rustic swing. So if you want extra comfort, these comfort springs are for you. If you don't then they aren't.
- tightly coiled springs offer added comfort, smoother motion and shock absorption
- clear coated, zinc plated high-strength chrome steel. Extra protection against the elements.
- each spring has a 600 pound weight capacity. That is 1200 pounds for each pair for the math challenged.
- patented Swing-Mate design
|Typically Ships Via||FedEx/UPS/USPS|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping Applicable|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Usually ships in 1 - 2 business days|
- Perfect Accessory Review by Sharon
- I purchased these springs for mine and my husbands porch swing. Comes with easy installation instructions and is a nice ride. Gives a great cushion and smooth ride. Thanks for the great products! (Posted on 8/28/2013)
- Sweet Springs! Review by Bigboy
- I purchased these springs not expecting they would be able to hold up like they have. They provide perfect cushion an are a great accessory!! Well worth the money!! (Posted on 2/28/2013)