Mountain Style Aspen Buffet and Hutch
- Environmentally friendly, all logs are harvested from dead-standing aspen trees.
- The aspen logs used in this line of rustic furniture are hand-peeled to preserve the natural wood color and character.
- To ensure strength the assembly technique used is mortise and tenon and then glued and screwed for added strength and longevity. This ensures heirloom quality craftsmanship.
- All the tops of the 'Aspen Mountain' furniture have three coats of a hand-brushed polyurethane for maximum protection of the wood. The rest of the piece is hand-rubbed with a beeswax and linseed oil combination.
- This 2-piece buffet & hutch adds visual appeal to your dining room, in a slightly narrower footprint.
- The hutch has a adjustable shelf on each side, and the buffet offers a fixed shelf behind a pair of large cabinet doors.
- The buffet is also offered separately.
- Goes perfect with our other 'Aspen Mountain' furniture pieces.
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Turn this piece into a work of art by upgrading to the extra gnarly style. (see 'More Images' tab above for examples) This style features hand picked logs with extreme character which places it into a class of it's own.
Check out more rustic Aspen dining furniture in our Aspen Mountain collection: Aspen Mountain
|Dimensions||Buffet and Hutch: 60" W x 21" D x 78" HBuffet only: 60" W x 21" D x 30" H|
|Kitchen Island Size||No|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Usually ships in 5 - 7 weeks|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|