Hand Peeled Aspen Mountain End Table with Drawer
Environmentally friendly, all logs are harvested from dead-standing aspen trees.
The aspen logs used in this line of rustic furniture are hand-peeled to preserve the natural wood color and character.
To ensure strength the assembly technique used is mortise and tenon and then glued and screwed for added strength and longevity. This ensures heirloom quality craftsmanship.
- Great for entry ways, hallways, and as a complement to our log futons.
- Our handcrafted end tables are 24 inches high and match up perfectly with a glider rocker or futon.
- Choose from either flat-front or half-log style drawers.
- Enjoy the beauty of their solid wood tops & natural curves.
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Turn this piece into a work of art by upgrading to the extra gnarly style. (see 'More Images' tab above for examples)
- This style features hand picked logs with extreme character which places it into a class of it's own.
|Dimensions||24"W x 21"D x 24"H|
|Typically Ships Via||FedEx/UPS/USPS|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Usually ships in 5 - 7 weeks|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Wood Style||Log - Hand Peeled|