Hand Peeled Aspen Log Entryway Coat Tree
- Environmentally friendly, all logs are harvested from dead-standing aspen trees.
- The aspen logs used in this line of rustic furniture are hand-peeled to preserve the natural wood color and character.
- To ensure strength the assembly technique used is mortise and tenon and then glued and screwed for added strength and longevity. This ensures heirloom quality craftsmanship.
- All the tops of the 'Boulder Mountain' furniture have three coats of a hand-brushed polyurethane for maximum protection of the wood.
- Available in light or dark aspen logs.
- Available in clear or honey finishes.
- The Hall tree is great for entryways or bedrooms.
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Turn this piece into a work of art by upgrading to the extra gnarly style. (see pictures below for examples) This style features hand picked logs with extreme character which places it into a class of it's own.
|Typically Ships Via||FedEx/UPS/USPS|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Usually ships in 3 - 5 weeks|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Questions & Answers
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed:
List Price: $997.00
You Save: $150.00 (15%)
List Price: $418.00
You Save: $63.00 (15%)
List Price: $2,350.00
You Save: $601.00 (26%)
List Price: $209.99
You Save: $73.50 (35%)