Mountain Style Aspen Kitchen Hutch
- Environmentally friendly, all logs are harvested from dead-standing aspen trees.
- The aspen logs used in this line of rustic furniture are hand-peeled to preserve the natural wood color and character.
- To ensure strength the assembly technique used is mortise and tenon and then glued and screwed for added strength and longevity. This ensures heirloom quality craftsmanship.
- All the tops of the 'Aspen Mountain' furniture have three coats of a hand-brushed polyurethane for maximum protection of the wood. The rest of the piece is hand-rubbed with a beeswax and linseed oil combination.
- This one-piece hutch offers two generous drawers, and a fixed shelf behind the lower doors.
- It has unique trim work on top with three accent drawers.
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Turn this piece into a work of art by upgrading to the extra gnarly style. (see 'More Images' tab above for examples) This style features hand picked logs with extreme character which places it into a class of it's own.
|Dimensions||Hutch: 48" W x 28" D x 68" H|
|Kitchen Island Size||No|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Usually ships in 5 - 7 weeks|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Questions & Answers
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed:
List Price: $1,001.00
You Save: $252.00 (25%)
List Price: $530.00
You Save: $79.00 (15%)
List Price: $1,760.00
You Save: $264.00 (15%)
List Price: $16,800.00
You Save: $4,710.00 (28%)