Rugged Hand Peeled Aspen Log Mountain Bookcase
- Environmentally friendly, all logs are harvested from dead-standing aspen trees.
- The aspen logs used in this line of rustic furniture are hand-peeled to preserve the natural wood color and character.
- To ensure strength the assembly technique used is mortise and tenon and then glued and screwed for added strength and longevity. This ensures heirloom quality craftsmanship.
- Each rustic aspen bookcase is constructed from solid wood, with tongue and groove paneling in the back wall.
- All shelves are adjustable.
- 60" high bookcases will come with 3 shelves, 72" high bookcases will come with 4 shelves.
Add highly functional and rustically artistic bookcases to your room with our Aspen Mountain log bookcases. Turn your bookcases into true works of art by upgrading to the extra gnarly aspen logs. The extra gnarly aspen logs are hand picked to ensure maximum extreme character. Your logs will then feature lots of burls, knots, and/or elk rubs.
|Dimensions||Choice of width and height x 16" D|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Usually ships in 5 - 7 weeks|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|