The mystery of these lamps is how the wiring manages it's way from the top to the bottom!
The wood in our lamps was formed into its irregular shapes by long mountain winters and other forces of nature. Harvested from dead-standing Aspen groves then hand-peeled to preserve the natural color and character, these lamps are a perfect companion for other pieces in the Aspen Mountain Collection.
- Approximately 28" tall
- Aspen Log
- Individually hand crafted
- Beeswax and Linseed Oil Finish or upgrade to a Bronze Aspen Finish
- Turn this piece into a work of art by upgrading to the extra gnarly style; this style features logs with extreme character which places it into a class of it's own
- Shade is NOT included but multiple shade choices can be found here: Lampshades
- Requires one standard base bulb, 100 watt max
- 3-way switch
- UL Certified
- Made in the USA
The stock picture is not the actual lamp that you will receive. Mother Nature grows each tree differently so no two lamps are ever the same.
|Dimensions||12" x 7-8" base/approx 28" ht to top of shade|
|Typically Ships Via||FedEx/UPS/USPS|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping Applicable|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Shipping to 48 states on orders of $99 or more|
|Availability||Usually ships in 5 - 7 weeks|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|