Four Drawer Hand Peeled Aspen Beartooth Log Chest of Drawers
The Beartooth Aspen 4 Drawer Log Chest is made aspen logs that have been harvested from dead-standing aspen tree. The Beartooth Aspen Collection features solid aspen materials for all the logs and paneling that have been kiln dried. The aspen logs are hand peeled to preserve the natural character and to leave some of the inner bark on the logs to enhance the natural color of the logs. Each piece of furniture in the Beartooth Aspen Collection is finished with three different coats of varnish. The first coat is an undercoat that enhances the aspen colors and make the reds, greys, blues, and knots more vibrant. The last two coats of Sherwin-Williams Conversion Varnish provide a harder and more chemical and water resistant finish than typical lacquers and varnishes.
The Beartooth Aspen 4 Drawer Log Chest drawers have full extension ball bearing drawer glides and flat panel drawer fronts. Choose from flat drawer fronts or upgrade to half log drawer fronts. Add extra character by upgrading to gnarly aspen logs. Enjoy this rustically beautiful chest of drawers at your log cabin, rustic lodge, lakeside home, or even your country cottage!
- Logs are harvested from dead-standing aspen trees
- Hand-peeled aspen logs
- Three coats of finish are applied. A special undercoat and two coats of Sherwin-Williams Conversion Varnish
- Solid aspen is used for all of the logs and paneling
- The aspen is dried in a kiln Drawer slides are full-extending ball-bearing
- For an extremely unique look with extra character and curvy logs, upgrade to the extra gnarly aspen
|Dimensions||39"w x 20"d x 45"h|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Usually ships in 5 - 7 weeks|
|Wood Style||Log - Hand Peeled|