Rustic Hand Peeled Aspen Log 5 Foot Bar
- Environmentally friendly, all logs are harvested from dead-standing aspen trees.
- The aspen logs used in this line of rustic furniture are hand-peeled to preserve the natural wood color and character.
- To ensure strength the assembly technique used is mortise and tenon and then glued and screwed for added strength and longevity. This ensures heirloom quality craftsmanship.
- Each unique handcrafted bar is protected with a lacquer finish, to bring out the natural beauty of the wood.
- Available in light or dark aspen logs.
- Available in a clear or honey finish.
- Our 5 foot bar has one serving surface with storage space and shelving below.
- This piece will match perfectly with other pieces in our 'Boulder Mountain' line.
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
|Dimensions||60" W x 29" D x 42" H|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Usually ships in 3 - 5 weeks|