Rustic Hand Peeled Aspen 6 Foot Log Bar
- Environmentally friendly, all logs are harvested from dead-standing aspen trees.
- The aspen logs used in this line of rustic furniture are hand-peeled to preserve the natural wood color and character.
- To ensure strength the assembly technique used is mortise and tenon and then glued and screwed for added strength and longevity. This ensures heirloom quality craftsmanship.
- Each unique handcrafted bar is hand sanded, then covered in a clear finish, to bring out the natural beauty of the wood. Or you can upgrade to our honey finish.
- Our premier 6' bar features 42 inch high raised work counter providing comfortable casual seating.
- This bar has three drawers, and lots of storage space and shelving underneath.
- The front shows off a sculpted mountain scene placed over our tongue and groove paneling, and a footrest.
- Available in light or dark aspen logs.
- Available in either flat-front or half-log style.
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
|Dimensions||72" W x 29" D x 42" H|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Usually ships in 3 - 5 weeks|