Reclaimed Barnwood Cottage Bed with Copper Inset
The Cottage Barnwood Copper Inset Bed is fashioned from planks salvaged from 1800's tobacco barns. This bed is individually hand crafted and has full length hard wood rails for a sturdy construction. The headboard and foot boards feature faux copper finish on the inset panels.
The Cottage Barnwood bed is finished with a dull catalyzed lacquer finish which is extra durable and retains the wood's natural character.
- The Queen and King beds come standard with a T-support.
- All headboards measure at 60" high and the foot boards are 35" high.
- Add the Underbed Dresser, if you are tight on space!
- The Twin size underbed dresser offers 3 dovetailed drawers
- The Full/Double, Queen, and King bed sizes offers 6 dovetailed drawers, 3 drawer on each side of the bed.
- These drawers come standard with full extension ball-bearing glides at 100 pounds.
- If ordering the underbed dressers, a box spring will not be needed.
- Made proudly in the USA!
Need a mattress? We have them! Mattresses
Find more reclaimed barn wood furniture in the Cottage Barnwood collection here: Cottage Barnwood
|Bed Frame||Wood Frame with Support Slats|
|Dimensions||Twin: 44"w x 86"l
Full/Double: 59"w x 86"l
Queen: 65"w x 91"l
King: 83"w x 91"l
California King: 77"w x 96"l
All Headboards are 60"h
All Footboards are 35"h
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Usually ships in 6 - 8 weeks|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Wood Style||Reclaimed Barn Wood|