Cottage Barnwood Bed with Bark Inlays
The Cottage Barnwood Deep Forest Bed is fashioned from planks salvaged from 1800's tobacco barns. Individually hand crafted, this barnwood bed has full length hard wood rails for a sturdy construction and features a high 72" headboard with authentic bark inlays that will add an extra rugged flare to your bedroom ensemble. The bed is finished with a dull catalyzed lacquer finish which is extra durable and retains the wood's natural character.
- The Queen and King beds come standard with a T-support.
- All headboards measure at 72" high and the foot boards are 35" high.
- Some assembly is required for the bed. The headboard and foot board will be assembled, you would need to connect the side rails and bed slats with the hardware provided.
- Add the Underbed Dresser, if you are tight on space.
- The Twin size underbed dresser offers 3 dovetailed drawers while
- The Full/Double, Queen, and King bed sizes offers 6 dovetailed drawers, 3 drawer on each side of the bed.
- Drawers come standard with full extension drawer glides rated at 100 pounds.
- If ordering the underbed dressers, a box spring will not be needed.
Need a mattress? We have them! Mattresses
Find more reclaimed barn wood furniture in the Cottage Barnwood collection here: Cottage Barnwood
|Dimensions||Twin: 46"w x 86"l
Full: 61"w x 86"l
Queen: 67"w x 91"l
King: 85"w x 91"l
California King: 81"w x 95"l
All Headboards are 72"h
All Footboards are 35"h
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Usually ships in 4 - 6 weeks|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Wood Style||Reclaimed Barn Wood|