The Klondike log pool table portrays a big beefy log cabin decor style. Now we know a rustic pool table's looks is important, but quality construction will determine the long lasting value and playability of the table itself. So let's take a look at the construction and style:
- The side rails and body wrap are Norway pine log slabs that are hand draw knifed. This manual peeling process leaves some of the inner bark, or cambium, on for character.
- The table sits atop massive 9 inch Norway pine logs which are also hand draw knifed. This log cabin pool table is built to give a true beefy cabin decor style.
- All of the side rails, the body wrap and the legs are then hand draw knifed, scalloped to the desired shape using the draw knife for extra character.
- Signature pine tree spotting points are cut out of black walnut with a laser. The top rail is then machined with a computerized router to accept the pine tree spotting points.
- Multiple cloth colors are available to choose from, chocolate brown or black fringed pockets will be included with the table. Color depends on your fabric choice (we will pick the best matching pocket color) or you may specify the color when ordering. Charcoal fabric will typically get black fringed pockets. If you would rather have brown let us know.
Now let's move on to the construction. There is a reason this rustic billiard table has a lifetime warranty:
- First of all this log billiard table meets all Billiard Congress of America Specifications.
- 14 ply main beams and 7 ply side beams make up the inner structure of the body.
- Every joint in the assembled uni-body is glued together for strength.
- The assembled uni-body has the top machined to within .005 inches!
- Top plate on the uni-body for slate backing and for attaching the cloth.
- 3 piece, 1 inch thick Brazilian slate on the 8ft table.
- Championship Tour Edition K66 Cushions
- All of the materials including the logs are kiln dried
- All legs are secured to the body using lag bolts which go through the leg mounting plate into the top of the leg.
The style is rustic, the build is anything but rustic and your log billiard table is built to suit you. Your log pool table will come fully protected with a clear lacquer finish. All you need to do now is choose the size of table perfect for your area, a 7ft table or an 8ft table and lastly, choose the cloth color that will compliment your room the best.
Delivery of your rustic billiard table is via freight truck and INCLUDES the lift gate. That's right, you read the big all capitalized print correctly, you receive a free upgrade to lift gate delivery service! We do recommend you have people on hand to move the table inside or have a professional installer setup the table. No matter how well a pool table is made if it isn't set up correctly it won't play correctly.
|Dimensions||7ft: 52" w x 91" l - recommended room size 12' 9" x 16'
8ft: 57" w x 101" l - recommended room size 13' 2" x 16' 10"
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Usually ships in 3 - 5 weeks|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Wood Style||Log - Hand Draw Knife|
Questions & Answers
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed:
List Price: $1,859.00
You Save: $670.00 (36%)