Northern White Cedar Lakeland Log Ladder for Bunk Bed
The Lakeland Log Bunk Bed Ladder is made from 3 1/2" Diameter Northern White Cedar logs that have been clean peeled. The solid log construction means it is safe enough for children and strong enough to hold an adult. The ladder comes natural, without a finish, or you may choose to upgrade to a clear, honey, or vintage whiskey finish. The German peeled logs can be hand sanded smooth if you are going to use the ladder for small children or to hang delicate items on it that might snag on rustic logs.
This versatile log ladder can be used with any of our bunk beds and can also be used for loft beds or as a quilt ladder. Enjoy this log ladder in your home whether it is a log cabin, rustic lodge, country cottage, lake home, or western ranch.
- Made from 3 1/2" Diameter Northern White Cedar Logs
- Hanging hooks for bunk beds included
- Choose German Peeled or Hand Sanded (see pics below)
- Choose Unfinished/Natural Wood or upgrade to a Clear, Honey, or Vintage Whiskey finish
- 72" Height is maximum height for this ladder
- Ladder Only! Bunkbed NOT included
Find more matching log bedroom furniture in the Lakeland collection:
|Bed Frame||Not Applicable|
|Dimensions||72" H x 25" W|
|Typically Ships Via||FedEx/UPS/USPS|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Usually ships in 1 - 3 weeks|