Two Drawer Rustic Solid Pine North Woods Hall Tree
- Our North Woods 2 Drawer Hall Tree is hand crafted in the creamy colored knotty pine.
- The 2" top and 2" drawer fronts are made up of strips of knotty pine which are laminated together to ensure stability.
- The face frame is 1" solid pine.
- The 3" corner posts and 1 1/2" handles are German-peeled and then, along with the tops and drawer fronts, are hand draw knifed to give each piece its own unique character.
- The drawers use dove-tail construction for extreme durability.
- The drawer slides are side-mounted roller-bearing slides that are epoxy coated to give years of trouble free easy rolling use.
- All of the joints are glued and screwed together using cabinetry construction.
- available in a clear finish or in a medium finish.
|Dimensions||40” W x 26” D x 80” H|
|Typically Ships Via||FedEx/UPS/USPS|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Usually ships in 3 - 5 weeks|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Wood Style||Log - Hand Draw Knife|