Eastern Red Cedar Buffet and Hutch with Glass Doors from the Diamond Point Collection
- Our ‘Red Cedar’ line of furniture is constructed mainly of aromatic red cedar. The same wood used for the smell in red cedar jewelry boxes!
- In addition to the beautiful red cedar, we also use yellow pine, brown cedar, various oak and hardwoods to provide a unique look and solid structure.
- Eastern red aromatic cedar is one of the most pleasant smelling woods in nature.
- The entire manufacturing process from beginning to end is all done by hand.
- The process is started by gathering the wood and branches
- The logs/twigs/slabs are then peeled shaped and sanded (where necessary)
- The natural beauty is then preserved by finishing each of our ‘Red Cedar’ pieces with 3 coats of poly.
- Frames consist of double pocket screws and corner supports for a strong consistent process that insures the quality of each piece.
- Each drawer will have two epoxy coated self-closing drawer glides to ensure a smooth and silent sliding drawer.
- Red Cedar framed glass doors compliment the hutch.
- Dimensional lumber makes for the unique continual contrast of color, texture and patterns.
- All of the wood used is kiln dried to ensure that the complete process of checking/cracking has occurred.
- Our ‘Red Cedar’ line looks best when matched with other pieces from our ‘Red Cedar’ line.
Find more rustic furniture in the Diamond Point collection here: Diamond Point Dining
|Dimensions||Buffet: 42" W x 25" D x 42" HHutch: 42" W x 15" D x 36" HOverall: 42" W x 25" D x 78" H|
|Kitchen Island Size||No|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|