Five Drawer Rustic Pine Rural Root Barn wood Chest of Drawers
The Rural Root 5 Drawer Barn wood Chest is handcrafted from weathered, rough cut pine, giving the look of reclaimed barn wood without the cost. The pine wood is locally milled, kiln dried, then sanded to provide a smooth feel while featuring the natural weathering and kerf patterns. Three coats of a durable clear lacquer finish are then applied to seal the furniture.
The Rural Root 5 Drawer Barn wood Chest uses planks for the boards that are used for the top of the chest, ensuring a rustically smooth surface. The drawers feature oil rubbed bronze hardware to give a rustic and heavy handmade look. Euro glides are standard for the Rural Root Collection. Full extension ball bearing drawer glides are an available upgrade. Both are rated at 100 lbs.
The Rural Root 5 Drawer Barn wood Chest comes with the standard clear finish, or you may upgrade and choose from Honey or Vintage Whiskey Finish.
- The pine wood is locally milled, kiln dried, and sealed with three coats of durable water based polyurethane finish.
- All pieces are sanded to provide a smooth feel while featuring the natural weathering and kerf patterns.
- Tops features plank grooving where they interlock to create a rustically smooth surface.
- Oil Rubbed Bronze Handles and Pulls
- Choose from standard euro glides or upgrade to full extension glides, both rated at 100lbs.
- Choose from the standard clear lacquer finish or upgrade to Honey or Vintage Whiskey stains for an additional charge.
Find more rustic furniture in the Rural Root collection here: Rural Root
|Dimensions||35"w x 19"d x 50"h|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Usually ships in 2 - 4 weeks|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Wood Style||Weathered Wood|